Wednesday, December 29, 2010

responsiblities

as a child you always wish to get older, to an adult and do your own thing. make your own money. get your own job. but its nothing like you wished it to be.

i love my life but i never thought i would be working for not only me but my little man ( little brother). i had to grow up early cause if i didn't i would've fallen for the tricks satan plays. but luckily i have knowledge and i overcome all obstacles that get in my way. I've graduated from high school; I have a job. I'm in college. I help take care of my little brother.  I help out around the house. I help pay bills. I get what I need. I get the necessaries my little brother needs with a few treats. It's a great feeling that I know how to be an adult and I can take care of business. I know bills have to be paid and I work to make sure they do. There's always food to eat. I might not be rich and get everything I want but i get what i need & I'm making it. & not struggling. that's the joy of life.

1 comment: